THE St. Louis Speakeasy
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:08 am GMT

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Fanboying over whoever's cute!
 Post subject: Avengers 2: Age of Ultron
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:30 am GMT 

Custom Title: Fanboying over whoever's cute!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmeOjFno6Do

So a trailer for the second Avengers movie just got released (Well a while ago, at least). So I was wondering if there were any other people here, who also like/love Marvel movies. I'm a big Marvel-fan myself, so I'm excited! :D I think it looks very promising, especially considering the darker tone, compared to the first Avengers movie, as well as most of the solo films. I don't know, but I just like it when comics (And movie adaptations) are rather dark, which is also why I love the Civil Wars and Days of Future Past story lines from the comics, considering how they let us see famous characters die.
The trailer didn't reveal a lot, but it did show us some awesome things. Mainly the Hulk-Buster Armor, the twins and Ultron himself.
I think the Hulk-Buster armor is amazing! Although it calls for some inception-ness; Stark piloting a suit inside another suit! :o I think the battle involving it is going to be amazing too! :3
As for the twins, we didn't get them to speak. Why's that a big deal? Well, I think the actors promised us accents, but at the very least their characters are from Europe, so I do hope that they get an accent. I also love how this Quicksilver is somewhat more accurate than the X-Men movie version. I mean, I loved that version too, but I gotta admit that the MCU version looks better... like a lot. I'm still not sure what Scarlet Witch's powers are in the movie version, and considering how complicated they are in the comics, I'm not even going to guess, lol. But it would seem to simply be energy manipulation.
And lastly they showed us Ultron. They actually showed two versions of him. The first one was where he had come to life and taken over a deceased armor or sorts. I kinda wish he had remained in it, especially considering how freaking creepy it looked. I mean, it kinda looked something out of a sci/fi horror! But his more 'perfect' form is cool too, although it is a tad bit too 'human-like' for my taste. At least it kinda creeps me out how his face can move that much. I don't know, I guess I just prefer those robots with a mouth that shines whenever they talk, but at least he can emote better :)
So again, any Marvel fans here? If so, or not, what did you think of the trailer? :3